Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Guides for The GateWars on Offical GameSquire Website

Hey Everyone! :D Just to let everyone know, all the Blogger and Squidoo work you've seen for StarGateWars/The GateWars will be posted onto the web site www.GameSquire.net. When your on GameSquire.net lay your mouse cursor over "Video Game Guides", then "MMORPG Guides", then you'll see "The GateWars". Putting your mouse cursor over The GateWars title then it will show you all what GameSquire.net has to offer for The GateWars/StarGateWars.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment