Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, July 4, 2010

June 29th updates RELEASED

As most of you GateWars players out there know that there's new updates applied to the main server of TGW on June 29th, make sure to read the "Updates" Page before asking what is a specific new feature is or do.

And if are you are on The GateWars official forum, you can report bugs you may find on the "Jun29th update BUGS" tread and comment about the new updates on the "June 29th updates RELEASED - comment here." Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment