Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Long Time No See! :D

Hey all long time no see here on this blog, hadn't really been posting much here do to some lack of helpful guides and tips and stuff specifically for any of The GateWars servers. Do note though for some weird reason the guide I've set up on my gaming site GameSquire.net disappeared, that being said the guides are still available on the Official Gate Wars forum (click here to see it). I am still very active however on the Main Wars, and somewhat active on the forum, just to see if there's any questions regarding guides I've written there (next to doing trades), so to the best to my knowledge the guides are up-to-date, unless there's going to be a new update regarding ascending.

No comments:

Post a Comment