Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ascension Guides

The Following are some Ascension guides that some players shown me, and an ascension guide I have made myself, I've ascended 11 times now, and I am looking forward in ascend to the maximum to get the names and requirements for the last 5 ascensions.

GameSquire's GateWars Ascension Guide

HereBeGames Forum Ascension Guides

Ascensions caculator

1 comment:

  1. I actually value your publish. It is really beneficial for all the individuals on the site ascension guide

    ReplyDelete